From Metagovernment - Government of, by, and for all the people
Welcome to the Community Portal: This is the place where the project's members organize themselves and coordinate their efforts—so you should visit it often! If you are just getting started, go to the participate page first.
From time to time, the community has online meetings. These meetings are always open to the public, and transcripts are provided afterward.
- Meeting 1 — June 7, 2008, 1600 GMT.
- Meeting 2 — February 21, 2009, 1700 GMT.
- Meeting 3 — January 23, 2010, 1700 GMT.
- Meeting 4 — February 6, 2010, 1700 GMT.
- Meeting 5 — February 20, 2010, 1700 GMT.
- Meeting 6 — March 7, 2010, 1700 GMT.
- Meeting 7 — April 17, 2010, 1500 GMT.
- Meeting 8 — November 21, 2010, 16:00 GMT.
- Meeting 9 — June 26, 2011, 15:00 GMT.
- Meeting 10 — January 8, 2012, 1500 UTC.
- Meeting 11 — April 21, 2012, 16:30 UTC.
- Meeting 12 — TBD
Meetings may be held on PiratePad. See individual meeting for link. PiratePad is an instance of EtherPad.
If there is any problem with that venue, we will fail-over to the default: the IRC #metagov channel of irc.freenode.net (see the Freenode home page).
That channel may also be used at other times for informal discussions related to this project. It is also the default fall-back meeting place if there is ever a problem with the metagovernment.org or metascore.org websites. All discussions on that channel should be logged and posted on this wiki.
Expanding the PiratePad Chat Window
To make the chat window larger in Firefox, follow these instructions:
- Install Firebug into Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1843
- Open the meeting page in Firefox and click the Full Window button at the bottom.
- Right-click on the chat sidebar and choose "inspect element"
- In the resulting window, go up a few lined and select the item