From Metagovernment - Government of, by, and for all the people
Looking for something to do? Here are some ideas for keeping your wiki in vibrant health. Feel free to add your own!
Some ideas, in no particular order:
- Find some uncategorized pages and put them in a good category. This make it easy to automate disambiguation.
- A well-connected wiki is a healthy wiki: Find useful ways to make wikilinks to significant lonely pages and from dead-ends.
- Query recent changes and see what's active on the wiki today and jump in!
- Review any short pages and STUBs to consider whether they could use some extra attention.
- Review wanted pages to see if they can be redirected/edited to a differently titled article of the same topic, or if not, create a good starting article yourself.
- Bump into useful information that was hard to find? Help others find it more easily by linking to it from common and popular related articles.
- Grab a random page or recently created page and check it for errors or general cleanup.
- Edit a popular page and make it really sharp. See also most linked to pages.
- In your preferences, click "Add pages you edit to your watchlist" in the Editing section to easily track pages you create and edit.
- Check the participate page for designated tasks others have assembled.
- And, of course, create new articles with good title names that expand the knowledge and usefulness of the wiki...
Thank you fellow citizens!