From Metagovernment - Government of, by, and for all the people
- Nota: Los trabajos de traducción recién comienzan, aparte de este artículo sólo la página participe también está español.
La misión del proyecto Metagovernment es apoyar el desarrollo y uso de herramientas de Internet que permitan a los miembros de cualquier comunidad participar plenamente en el gobierno de esa comunidad. Somos un grupo global de personas trabajando en varios proyectos que promueven este objetivo.
Esperamos que el software de gobierno sea primeramente adoptado por pequeñas comunidades y que se difunda gradualmente, con el potencial de reemplazar muchas instituciones de democracia representativa con una gobernanza colaborativa.
Concebimos un mundo donde cada persona, sin excepción, sea capaz de participar sustantivamente en cualquier estructura de gobierno en la que tenga interés. Prevemos una gobernabilidad que no sólo es más abierta, libre y democrática; sino también más eficaz y menos falible que las formas de gobierno pre-Internet.
- Adhocracy — A drafting and (delegated) voting tool for small and medium-sized groups
- Agora Voting — A liquid democracy social voting tool.
- Airesis — The global social platform for participatory democracy available in 9 languages and 11 country localizations. Airesis does not consider liquid democracy a valid alternative and use a Schulze voting algorithm for multiple solutions. Airesis is developed in responsive web design to provide optimal access by mobile devices.
- Architecture for a Democracy 2.0 - Paper, that elaborates a way of how to establish a hybrid of direct and representative democracy by using the means of modern infrastructure (i.e. computers and the internet).
- Candiwi — Wiki software based on consensus, synthesis, and a distributed framework ("candid distributed wiki").
- Citizen report — one-week conference of 25 absolutely randomly selected citizens about a political topic, getting lectures about topic and developing ideas together with experts and politicians.
- Cyber Democracy - A concept which seeks to combine direct democracy with mainstream portable information technology such as smartphones and tablets.
- Democracy 2.0 - A decentralized decision making concept seeking software developers. What makes this one special? Identity confirmation using the US government's own voter registration records and integrated feedback. General info Patent for Democracy 2.0
- DemocracyLab — Software using participants' posts and votes to build a dynamic map of political thought designed to facilitate consensus and solve problems.
- DemocracyOS - Voting platform
- Determining Evaluation Voting — A quite advanced mathematical method to select a winner by letting voters evaluate(/score) alternatives. The method minimizes tactics and applies desired amount of consensus assign by a number.
- Direct Congress We the People can Direct our Congress by selecting America's Laws online. Direct Congress allows any U.S. citizen to create and review legislation in a thoughtful forum. Our movement will support candidates who pledge to vote the way citizens vote securely online.
- d!sco Network, The d!sco is the implementation of a meta discussion system. We rapid prototype an Ontology and Web API to serve as a data hub inside of a P2P network. Be involved!
- Dynamic Democracy — An experiment that lets its users suggest and vote on bills that they wish the government was considering.
- EIPW - Web-based tool collection for working on the processes proposed by the Architecture for a Democracy 2.0.
- Eudemocracia — Activist Latin American NGO based in Buenos Aires city. It promotes the open democracy philosophy.
- Evo systems - EvoA is running straw polls that will help you to understand metagovernment.org and similar projects.
- GenerallyAssembled.com — An online general assembly platform.
- Hyperarchy — Real time collaborative decision making based on the Tideman's Ranked Pairs voting method.
- Indaba Application Network — The platform running WeVote (on Facebook) and ChoiceRanker.
- Karari Participative Democracy and Constitutions Platform— Based on principals of Direct Democracy (liquid), this portal hosts hundreds of national and state constitutions whey users can comment, rate, discuss and develop their own constitutions and learn from what have been developed in other nation states. View all available constitutions here List of constitutions. and join us on facebook here Karari Global Participative Democracy
- Leading Boards— portal is for Board members and their meetings where they can view documents and archives online plus e-votes, collaborative and networking tools.
- Loomio -- currently in closed alpha, Loomio is an open-source platform for collaborative decision-making.
- Liquid Feedback –– The legislation platform used by the Piratenpartei in various parliaments of Germany.
- MetaPlan — documented structured brainstorming method
- NationBuilder — The platform running The White House 2, and a growing number of other systems.
- noddr - Simply the democracy
- OpenAssembly — Direct democracy platform that employs Schulze ranked voting and configurable consensus and is designed to bridge the gap between real life and virtual decision making.
- opendemocracy.fi — A community-based hybrid between direct and representative democracy
- Openpolitics — Canadian wiki based project for deliberation on political issues.
- StratML — An American national standard (ANSI/AIIM 21:2009) for strategic plans, with a number of E-Forms authoring/editing interfaces and various service prototypes.
- PeopleCount — A mechanism to gauge constituent opinion on a variety of issues. PeopleCount.org
- Systemic Consensus — how much are You against the suggestions to vote for? SC gives You the method to build group consensus upon everybody's individual degree of being against a suggestion.
- Telematics Freedom Foundation — Promotes democracy, including media and global democracy, through the promotion of telematic solutions (see linked page for list).
- Vilfredo goes to Athens — Software which uses mathematical formulae to help participants build a consensus on an open question.
- Virtual Parliament — UK site allowing anyone to suggest and vote on policies.
- VirtualPol — The first Democratic Social Network.
- Votorola — Software for building consensus and reaching decisions on local, national and global levels.
- Votetocracy — US site allowing citizens to vote on bills in Congress and send those votes to representatives.
Hay varias formas en las que puedes ayudar, como se detalla en la página participe (español).
La dirección de correo electrónico de este proyecto es contact(arroba)metagovernment(punto)org.