From Metagovernment - Government of, by, and for all the people
Revision as of 23:29, 24 July 2012 by Uwe Kulick
- Adhocracy — A drafting and (delegated) voting tool for small and medium-sized groups
- Architecture for a Democracy 2.0 - Paper, that elaborates a way of how to establish a hybrid of direct and representative democracy by using the means of modern infrastructure (i.e. computers and the internet).
- Candiwi — Wiki software based on consensus, synthesis, and a distributed framework ("candid distributed wiki").
- Citizen report — one-week conference of 25 absolutely randomly selected citizens about a political topic, getting lectures about topic and developing ideas together with experts and politicians.
- CrowdVote — A bridge between direct and representative democracy, with delegated representation through social media.
- Cyber Democracy - A concept which seeks to combine direct democracy with mainstream portable information technology such as smartphones and tablets.
- DemocracyLab — Software using participants' posts and votes to build a dynamic map of political thought designed to facilitate consensus and solve problems.
- Determining Evaluation Voting — A quite advanced mathematical method to select a winner by letting voters evaluate(/score) alternatives. The method minimizes tactics and applies desired amount of consensus assign by a number.
- Direct Congress We the People can Direct our Congress by selecting America's Laws online. Direct Congress allows any U.S. citizen to create and review legislation in a thoughtful forum. Our movement will support candidates who pledge to vote the way citizens vote securely online.
- Dynamic Democracy — An experiment that lets its users suggest and vote on bills that they wish the government was considering.
- EIPW - Web-based tool collection for working on the processes proposed by the Architecture for a Democracy 2.0.
- Eudemocracia — Activist Latin American NGO based in Buenos Aires city. It promotes the open democracy philosophy.
- GenerallyAssembled.com — An online general assembly platform.
- Hyperarchy — Real time collaborative decision making based on the Tideman's Ranked Pairs voting method.
- Indaba Application Network — The platform running WeVote (on Facebook) and ChoiceRanker.
- Leading Boards— portal is for Board members and their meetings where they can view documents and archives online plus e-votes, collaborative and networking tools.
- Liquid Feedback –– The legislation platform used by the Piratenpartei in various parliaments of Germany.
- MetaPlan — documented structured brainstorming method
- NationBuilder — The platform running The White House 2, and a growing number of other systems.
- OpenAssembly — Direct democracy platform that employs Schulze ranked voting and configurable consensus and is designed to bridge the gap between real life and virtual decision making.
- opendemocracy.fi — A community-based hybrid between direct and representative democracy
- Openpolitics — Canadian wiki based project for deliberation on political issues.
- StratML — An American national standard (ANSI/AIIM 21:2009) for strategic plans, with XForms and PDF Fillable forms authoring/editing interfaces and various service prototypes.
- Systemic Consensus — how much are You against the suggestions to vote for? SC gives You the method to build group consensus upon everybody's individual degree of being against a suggestion.
- Telematics Freedom Foundation — Promotes democracy, including media and global democracy, through the promotion of telematic solutions (see linked page for list).
- Vilfredo goes to Athens — Software which uses mathematical formulae to help participants build a consensus on an open question.
- Virtual Parliament — UK site allowing anyone to suggest and vote on policies.
- VirtualPol — The first Democratic Social Network.
- Votorola — Software for building consensus and reaching decisions on local, national and global levels.
- Votetocracy — US site allowing citizens to vote on bills in Congress and send those votes to representatives.
- Wisdom Of Crowds — Open Source collaborative platform for making decisions build on top of Yii framework.
Note: The above text is transcluded onto the Main Page, so please be conservative in editing it.
Note: this page can be easily referred to by using: http://metagovernment.org/active.