From Metagovernment - Government of, by, and for all the people
There are three primary ways to directly participate in the Metagovernment project:
- Edit the wiki - Anyone may register on this wiki, and registered users may make edits to almost any page. Edits to the home page should only be made if you have consensus. See the Community Portal for some current areas of concern, and the map of the site for an ordered list of links to its relevants pages. Discussions should be conducted in the context of other pages in this wiki; either through dispassionate explanation on an article page, or more subjective discussion on a Talk page.
- Join the startup committee - If you wish to contribute significant time and effort into the startup projects for Metascore and Metagovernment, please see the Startup page for information on joining that group.
- Help program Metascore - If you are a programmer, consider helping to program a prototype, to help us evaluate different scoring systems. We are using the django framework and python. You don't need to be an expert in python or django though, if you're familiar with web development or are at least willing to learn, please join the Metascore development list and introduce yourself. The programmers there will get you oriented.
Additionally, you are encouraged help promote the project and its philosophy by any of the following means:
- Link to this site - Help right now by linking to http://www.metagovernment.org on your website, personal page, blog, and/or signature line.
- Bookmark this site - If you use bookmarking services such as delicious, digg, StumbleUpon, or Twine, please bookmark this site. (Also, note old delicious and StumbleUpon links.)